Monday 4 February 2013

Fall Out Boy Returns

Hi!

Yup. That's what I wrote on Tumblr.

After 3 years Fall Out Boy is back with a new single, album and tour.
HOW UNBELIEVABLE IS THAT?



So this is the first single - My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) - the album is called Save Rock And Roll and comes out May 6/7.

About the song... as someone said on Youtube this isn't saving Rock and Roll, honestly, it isn't. True. But it's somehow catchy and I think that was the idea.

Well I have to confess that when I saw the fuss on Tumblr I started flipping out and I shredded a tear. Can you believe that? I hadn't cried for any band before. I guess it happened because this last weekend I thought about FOB and when would they come back and then Monday comes and bam!
This band branded so deeply my teenage years that I can't even explain...

That's enough for now. Let me just finished saying that I hope the rest of the album isn't like this.
But either way, I'm pretty happy. Maybe now I'll able to see them life for the first time. If that happens someday I think I might pass out. I'm serious.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment