Wednesday 11 January 2012

Gwen Hayes - Falling Under #2

Hi!

During the last 3 nights (because I've been forcing myself to only read at night) I've been reading the sequel of Falling Under: Dreaming Awake written by Gwen Hayes.


You can read the synopsis here.
So this is the second book on the series and I don't know yet if there's going to be third by, if you have read Dreaming Awake, you know that the end is a tortuous.

During the storyline I think some parts are a little... unnecessary, I mean all the lies... May be realistic comparing to real-life couples but after what they went through, these things could be... less... I have no idea if I'm making any sense but hey, they're a demon-couple what bother with minimal things?! Yes, I get the I'm-still-half-human-and-still-have-human-problems thing but...

Anyway, Haden is... oh, well... He's so sweet to say the least.

Oh, God I'm making nonsense. To finish this up, if you want to know any more information about it click here.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment