Saturday 5 November 2011

Alexandre Dumas - The Count Of Monte Cristo

Hey!

I have a imaginary list of films that I can watch multiple times and laugh every time. Get scared every time. Cry even, every time. They aren just a few but great, great, really amazing movies.
One of them is The Count Of Monte Cristo from 2002.


The film is obviously based on Alexandre Dumas' book. I honestly don't know if the film is straight to the book or not because unfortunately I haven't read it yet. It's such a shame!!

And because of that, tomorrow or the day after I going to buy it. I'm so, so anxious!!

I mean, usually the film is worse than the book but in this case the film is pretty incredible thus it got me thinking how incredible the book might be, also I haven't read a book for awhile which is terrible and really rare for me, so yeah, I'm excited!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment