Sunday 29 May 2011

Falling Under - Gwen Hayes

Hello!

After sometime without writing about books, here I am.
Took me almost two days to read Falling Under, but is easily readable in one.


I loved the kind of Tim Burton inspired theme all along the book, I'm a huge fan so obviously that was great.
The romance between the main characters (Theia and Haden) is something really deep, complex and emotional and I guess that was the author's idea, if I'm right, I totally got it. She can write exactly the most appropriate words for the reader understand perfectly the character's feelings.

There are some parts that are similar to Twilight, although I never read it I know that Edward calls Bella "lamb" or something, and Haden calls her that too sometimes.

I read somewhere that's going to have a sequel, I'm not sure, though I'd love it. The end of this book can, without any problems, have a continuation, as far as I know, it's going to be release in the beginning of 2012.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment